Are you part of a multinational enterprise (“MNE”) with related parties in other countries? Companies based in Canada, the United States, and other OECD countries must prepare documentation to support their related party transactions, otherwise they may be exposed to significant adjustments from their local tax authorities. As an organization, it’s important to mitigate transfer pricing risk through prudent planning, policy implementation, and preparation of documentation acceptable to taxation authorities. Don’t get behind the curve. Address your transfer pricing issues today.
Velorum has 20 years of experience in transfer pricing and can help your company with:
- Management fees
- Benchmarking analysis (“economic analysis”)
- Limited risk distributors, R&D, and manufacturing arrangements
- Licenses & royalties
- IP planning
- Transfer pricing modelling
- Value-added resellers
- Intercompany loans
- Cost sharing arrangements/cost contribution arrangements
- Service providers
- Asset leasing arrangements
- Profit-sharing arrangements.
We can prepare both Canadian and US transfer pricing documentation, and we always strive to make sure our analysis takes into account both sides of the transfer pricing equation. Internationally, we can prepare documentation that is compliant with the OECD Guidelines.
When should you hire Velorum for your transfer pricing needs?
- Your existing documentation is out of date and needs updating
- Your business has expanded outside of Canada and you need new transfer pricing policies that are supportable
- You are currently under a CRA or IRS audit
- You want a second opinion on your existing policies
- You want to better assess your organization’s transfer pricing risks
- You are engaging in an M&A transaction and require transfer pricing due diligence
- You need assistance drafting and implementing your transfer pricing policies.
At Velorum, we are flexible to your needs and aim to prepare high-quality and supportable documentation. Get 20 years of experience behind your company–contact us today to see how we can help you.